Rental Terms And Conditions
1) City RV Rentals offers new and late model RV’s for rent. The minimum rental period is 3 days. The minimum rental period during holidays and special events may vary. Pickups are from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and returns are by 11:00 a.m.
2) Operating instructions will be given at the time of departure. It will take approximate 60 to 90 minutes.
All rentals originate at our facility unless other arrangements have been made in advance
3) 100 miles per rental day are included in certain rental packages. Excess miles may be additional.
4) City RV Rentals will provide you with insurance to insure the RV during your rental if your personal auto policy won't cover the RV during the rental period. The price of a Commercial Rental Policy depends the type of RV rented.
Renters are required to leave a deposit at the time of departure. Upon completion of the rental, if no damages have occurred, the deposit will be returned. Renters are responsible for ALL damages caused by negligence, misuse or carelessness
Commercial Insurance is only for Vehicle-to-Vehicle collision as it does not cover any other damages.
Liability insurance up to one million dollars is available to purchase in addition to comp and collision insurance.
You may be able to use your current auto insurance to cover the RV. Ask an operator for more information.
5) All Motor homes are equipped with a generator to power the RV when not plugged into a power source. Four hours of generator use is included per rental day. Excess hours are charged additionally per hour. The generator is not required for normal vehicle driving operation. Ask an operator about packages that include unlimited generator use.
6) All of our motor homes are non-smoking units. All of our RV’s do not allow pets. Additional fees will be charged for motor homes returned with any type of pet hair, dander or odor resulting from a pet in the RV. Exceptions are made for service dogs with proper documentation. If evidence of a unauthorized pet is found or damaged is caused to the vehicle from a pet, including accidents of the bladder, an additional cleaning fee will be assessed. There is no cleaning charge if the RV is returned in the same (clean) condition as when originally rented.
7) The RV must be returned with at least the same amount of fuel as when it left our office.
Delivery Fee: RV deliveries are available starting at $200 plus fuel each way from our office. The actual price is based on round trip mileage from our office to the desired drop off location. Motor Home mileage starts / ends at our office.
8) All motorized RVs have a trailer hitch lock installed. Towing trailers and other vehicles cause higher then normal wear and tear on the tires and brakes. We do not allow anything to be towed behind the RV.
9) Customers are responsible for reporting and payment of all parking, traffic and toll violations at rental termination.
10) Refrigerators, Roof and Central A/C, Heating, Leveling Jacks, TV's, VCR, DVD, Awnings, Slide-Outs, Roof Vents, Electric Step, in-dash A/C Backup Cameras, Water Heater, Microwave, Reading Lights and any other RV equipment are all considered secondary systems. When we are informed that one or more of these systems are not operating properly, it is our policy to get them fixed immediately. We want you to have a fun RV Trip. During the course of your trip if one or more of the secondary systems are not functioning please contact our office immediately. There may be just a switch turned off. Non-operating secondary systems do not constitute a refund of any kind, however all cases will be reviewed individually.
11) Accidents involving other vehicles must have a police report on file for the included insurance to be valid. We will provide you with a list of things to acquire from the other person (phone number, insurance company, etc.). If you damage only the RV and no other person or property (inadvertently or otherwise), a police report will not be needed. Most importantly, don't let it ruin your vacation. We'll take care of it when you get back.
12) The principal renter must be at least 25 years of age with a valid driver's license. All drivers must be included on the contract and be present at the time of departure. Proper identification, your auto insurance card and a valid drivers license must be presented when reserving a vehicle. All information will be verified. Renter must have a valid credit card in his or her own name and provide us with an imprint prior to departure. Renters must also provide us with or pay for commercial RV insurance prior to departure.
Deposits & Payments
1) A DEPOSIT of $500 is required to GUARANTEE YOUR RESERVATION. This deposit will be used towards your rental. RENTAL must be paid in FULL 10 days prior to departure. Bookings made within the 10 days of rental departure require immediate payment of all rentals fees.
2) A rental damage security deposit of $1,500.00 is required to rent a Class “C” RV.
A $1,5000.00 damage security deposit is required to rent a Class “A” RV.
Deposits are fully refundable less damage, loss of use, equipment, extra cleaning, refueling, tolls, red light tickets, extra days and extra mileage fees. After return check-in, the remaining deposit will be calculated and returned to the original credit card within twenty-one business days. A minimum $2,000.00 security deposit is required for those traveling to Canada and for those traveling from outside the United States. The rental damage security deposit and all other fees are due prior to departure.
3) We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, American Express and The Discover card.
We do not accept personal checks or Cashier Checks within 30 days of the rental start date.
Only Credit Cards (that can be imprinted) and Cash are accepted on the day of departure.
No Charge for one additional drivers.
No refunds will be given for days originally booked but then shortened.
No refunds given for early returns.
No refunds given for miles prepaid but not used.
Late Returns (after 11 am) may be charged extra.
Please keep in mind that other renters maybe waiting on the RV that you are bringing in late.
It takes over 3 hours to get an RV ready for the next rental.
RVs come in and go back out on the same day.
It is very hard to move renters from one RV to another since the insurance binder request has to be re-sent and approved by the insurance company. All of this has to be accomplished before the RV can leave our office. Please do not arrive late. If you know that you are going to be late due to traffic or weather it is your responsibility to call our office.
Speaking to the office does not release your responsibility.
If you would like to extend your trip please give us a call at the earliest point you are considering the change.
We will check and see if your RV is reserved for someone else.
If the RV is available the agent will advise you of the steps needed to extend your vacation.
All RV’s are equipped with GPS tracking technology which monitors speed, distance traveled, traffic conditions and vehicle location. The renter or renters agree to have the RV monitored for time, distance traveled, location and speed throughout the rental period and agree with all of the data provided by the GPS tracking device and or the company providing the data.
Call or Click For Availability
Class “A” Gas RVs Sleeps 6
Class “A” Diesel RVs Sleeps 7
Class “C” Gas RVs Sleeps 8
All terms and conditions including pricing are subject to change without notice unless confirmed in writing.
Any new, forgotten or additional terms will be disclosed prior to the time the rental agreement is officially executed and signed.
We reserve the right to refuse any applicant for any reason applicable by law.